We will have two tests this semester as indicated on the course schedule.
Here is some information that applies to both tests.
- Yes, the tests will be hard!
- The tests will have a variety of question formats including (but not limited to)
matching, true/false, fill in the blanks, writing Java code, interpreting java code.
- Each test will be worth 100 points (10% (each) of your final grade).
- You will have 50 minutes to complete each test.
- Let me know if you have any need of special accommodations before taking the test.
- Individual effort.
- No books or notes.
- No electronic devices (computers, calculators, cellphones, PDA's, music players, etc).
- Use a pencil (bring one or more sharpened and ready to go)!
- If you miss the test, you will earn a zero (unless you have prior permission or
a clearly documented and incident of unforseen hardship such as illness or death in the family).
Copyright © 2020, David A. Reimann. All rights reserved.