Do the following problems from your text:
- (40 points) P-1.27. Valid operators are +, -, *, and / which all have their conventional meanings.
Perform all calculations using variables of type double.
- Loop until you see no more input (hasNext() is false), performing the following
- Read a double from the user
- read an operator (as a String) from the user (consider using the trim() method of String)
- read a second double from the user
- perform the resulting calculation
- output the result
Send your code for the above problems as an attachment to an email to me.
Copyright © 2019, David A. Reimann. All rights reserved.