Test 1 Review and Study Guide
See the tests page for general information about the tests.
- 20-60% of the test will be problems to test your reading ability of java.
"Given the following Java code, what results when the following statements are executed?"
"What will be produced when the following Processing statements are executed?"
- 20-50% of the test will be problems to test your ability to use Java.
"Write a Java function or code segment to ..."
- 0-20% of the test will be other problems on things we discussed, such as he video "Silicon Run Lite"
Review Online Notes
- Know and understand Labs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Know and understand homework assignments
- Know and understand all example programs on W: drive.
- Know the basic graphics functions (ellipse, rect, line, point, triangle, stroke, fill, background) and how to use them
- Know the basic mathematics functions (sin, cos, tan, atan2, sqrt, exp, pow) and how to use them
- Know the eight primitives and how to use them
- Know the Java operators and their precendence
- Know the if-else statement
- Know the while loop
- Know the for loop
- Know the difference between local and global variables
- Know the basics of Java functions
- Know the basics of Java Strings and functions for manipulating strings
Copyright © 2017, David A. Reimann. All rights reserved.